Wednesday, March 12, 2008

If I can just get my mind of her

I promised myself to stay away from this as much as possible since I don't want my blog to turn into an emotional confessional for all my "emo" moments. But I guess there are just moments in life when there is a need, there just is a need!

The sun is starting to show more now, and the cold, cloudy, Starbucks days are starting to become something to look forward to for next rainy season. I suppose I should be looking forward to summer and what it entails for me. The lounging at the beach, strolling down 3rd Street Promenade, bonfires, and of course endless summer night parties.

Unprecedentedly, my mind has been else where. I'm not a person to have any pet peeves and I don't put much thought to it when my dog barks unceasingly for hours. Having my car get dirty irritates me especially when I just washed it, but I get over. Forgetting my parking pass and driving to school, makes me feel kick myself. I don't think much about these things, but one thing I just can't seem to shake recently has been a girl I met. It's actually strange to think about putting this in writing because until now I've been trying to deny that my feelings for her were just in my head, and reading this on my computer has just forced me to accept it's real. I really don't know what to make out of this situation because I'm completely confused about how she feels about me, and I don't want to lose a good friend. It's also been keeping me up lately, even though I've been dead tired from finals in the morning, to evening classes at Santa Monica College.

Perhaps all this writing has helped me clear up some mental space so that I can finally get some sleep! But that doesn't really solve the insomniac issue now...

No comments: